• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you could be the one that I keep

There are weights of entire worlds that are lifted off his winged shoulders when Altissima speaks. They had been speaking of Tephra and it’s jungle, trying to formulate a plan of what they would do once they found their twins, when the pegasus mare says that they have actually been found. Tarian had tried not to show his worry, but when she says that Winter has found them in the Forest, all of it comes to the surface and then vanishes in the close proximity of his winged mate.

For a moment, with that particular worry gone (though it would remain for what had happened to Cheri and Lady Oceane and the others), Tarian was able to simply bask in the knowledge that their family was safe.

With Altissima still so close, the silver pegasus counts his blessings into the lovely blue sheen of her mane. He would have gone anywhere she asked; but Tephra was warm and rumored to have a tropical climate. Tarian knew little of that kingdom himself, but if it suited her and she had no objections to that place, then it would suit him just fine as well.

”I hope not,” he manages to mutter and even finds an easy smirk, despite the ordeal they had just endured and all the unknowns that remained. But they would collect Starros and Areane, and then together, they could all move ahead.

@Altissima please forgive me for taking so long <3 throwing up a quick closer here before getting a post up in tephra

Messages In This Thread
    you could be the one that I keep - by Altissima - 11-30-2021, 07:51 PM
    RE: you could be the one that I keep - by Tarian - 11-30-2021, 09:03 PM
    RE: you could be the one that I keep - by Tarian - 12-07-2021, 07:59 PM
    RE: you could be the one that I keep - by Tarian - 01-17-2022, 07:20 PM
    RE: you could be the one that I keep - by Tarian - 03-04-2022, 04:37 PM