• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'm saving my coins up, isilya
    Isilya

yet it was not that nature had shed o'er the scene
    her purest of crystal and brightest of green

Isilya laughs too when Savior brings up whether she is interested, and she’s shaking her head though they both already know the answer. Although she regrets that she didn’t intervene when the jungle got quiet, or when the nightmares took over, she is sure that her role in this kingdom is meant to be a more passive one.

That quiet grin grows into something far sunnier when Savior asks her opinion and she is quick with her reply. “I do.” Her voice is sweet and sincere - which probably isn’t surprising, Isilya isn’t sure she’s ever spoken so much as a white lie. “I have complete faith in you. It’ll be good, I think, to have a king with some teeth.” Her grin grows even more as she says this.

Isilya had been a decent queen in a quiet time and that had suited her. But now, the invasion of nightmares into their home reminded her that there are some threats to which is not well suited to fight. Her strengths lie elsewhere.

Besides, it wasn't like he would be entirely on his own.

“And while these trees still stand, I’ll be around to help however I can.”

’twas not her soft magic of streamlet or rill
    oh! no, it was something more exquisite still

@savior

Messages In This Thread
    i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by savior - 10-14-2021, 03:34 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by Isilya - 10-14-2021, 03:47 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by savior - 10-14-2021, 04:17 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by Isilya - 10-14-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by savior - 10-16-2021, 01:10 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by Isilya - 10-21-2021, 06:37 PM
    RE: i'm saving my coins up, isilya - by savior - 10-24-2021, 03:19 PM