• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and i know its long gone

i hear the wicked get no rest, but when you do
    ---------- i hope you dream of me

It has been some time since the creature has last worn this shape, but it takes him no time at all to adjust. It is not so different from Gale, after all, a bit slimmer with long limbs that make short distance of the space that separates him from Lilliana.

She cannot run, and he smiles, white fangs flashing nearly as bright as his glittering olive eyes.

What do you want, she asks.

The Curse doesn’t answer at first, and instead the myriad strands of his white tail become instead a scythe-ended thing, sharper even than the obsidian edges of volcanic obsidian. It cuts at even the faint pressure when he places it against her copper neck.

Only when he is beside her, his breath warm against her skin, does he answer.

“Everything.”

And then he cuts her throat, keeping tight the magic on her bones that holds her still. The creature has never seen someone bleed out from the jugular while standing upright. He is curious what it might look like, and how long it will take.

After, he will rip her chest open and devour her still-warm heart.

GALE

@lilliana

Messages In This Thread
    and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 09-22-2021, 10:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 09-26-2021, 06:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 10-03-2021, 08:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 10-03-2021, 08:58 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 10-23-2021, 07:49 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 10-31-2021, 08:08 AM