• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the only love i ever found, any
    Sokali
    She waits with some amusement as the silence after her question stretches a little bit - just like her instructions, she hadn’t thought that this question would’ve been particularly hard to answer. Her pink head tilts to the side as she considers him and the first answer he gives. It’s not a very interesting one, though it’s answer enough she supposes.

What he says after grimacing makes more sense and is very interesting. “Turned into the sun?” Sokali repeats, her grey eyes widening a little. She looks up at the sun, wondering if his sister was it now. Or if it just happened sometimes. And could she see from that high up?

Sokali liked the idea of flying but the sun seemed very far away from all the wonderful things down here on the earth. “Well I’d be scared of that too.” She says seriously, nodding as the thought solidifies in her mind. At least a dozen follow up questions buzz around her head and she asks a few of them when her gaze flicks down to the green colt and away from his (maybe) sun-sister. “Do you think it’s gonna happen? Could it happen to anyone?”

She might have just been complaining in her own mind about only being able to turn into a two-tailed fox but Sokali definitely preferred that over being the sun. She was pretty sure.

@ennis

Messages In This Thread
    the only love i ever found, any - by ennis - 09-19-2021, 03:34 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by Sokali - 09-24-2021, 06:24 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by ennis - 09-25-2021, 01:31 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by Sokali - 09-26-2021, 03:52 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by ennis - 10-02-2021, 09:57 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by Sokali - 10-14-2021, 06:33 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by ennis - 10-16-2021, 10:26 AM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by Sokali - 11-04-2021, 05:21 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by ennis - 11-13-2021, 08:42 PM
    RE: the only love i ever found, any - by Sokali - 01-16-2022, 08:15 PM