• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

Ashhal uses more bad language than she has ever heard in her entire life.

Both her parents had cursed from time to time, but the dark gray pegasus practically chants them back at her and it deepens the growing scowl on Elegance's white face. He is bigger than her, and if this becomes an actual fight, Ellie knows she would lose. She is not a warrior, and though she has enough sense and skill to get herself out of predicaments, she has a temper that will certainly get her into situations such as these.

It flares now - as both their wings do - and so she chants back to the brute.

"I thought maybe you had something to do with it," Elegance seethes back. "But that would take actual thought, and I'm not sure if the intelligence in your shit-brained imagination is capable of that." She spits out at him.

Neither of her parents spoke much about their parents, and she realizes know what a fool she had been to seek this grandparent out. She had been foolish to think that he could provide any insight at all as to why Bolder had been taken to Hyaline (or why he hadn't come back), and the way that he was treating her now told her that Ashhal certainly wouldn't help retrieve him.

She should leave, she realizes, but the stubborn part of her won't acquiesce to her grandfather so readily. That was what the pale pegasus had wanted at the start of their meeting, and she won't have him thinking that his brutish intimidation tactic had worked (though it had). Elegance keeps channeling her enthrallment, keeping her blue-green eyes on onyx ones, working it in hopes that he wouldn't immediately lunge nor immediately turn around and leave.

"Don't you find this fucking exhausting?" she bluntly asks him, meaning all this anger and rage, all his razor-edged words. It was her fault for coming to find him, for coming close enough that he could cut her with him. She had some understanding now why Noel had rarely mentioned him, even if she couldn't understand his rage. "Couldn't you just say 'Hello' and 'Good Day' and be done with it?"

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

@Ashhal

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 09-08-2021, 01:32 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 09-09-2021, 01:45 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-05-2021, 11:12 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-13-2021, 10:10 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 11-30-2021, 02:08 PM