• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

His wings flare in warning, and so Elegance widens her own, only feeling them slightly fall back when the larger stallion takes a few aggressive paces towards her. Though she might falter there, the stern stare that she gives Ashhal never does. Her blue-green eyes remain fixed on him, and Elegance refuses to let them look away from the darker pegasus. Even as his expression darkens into something dangerous, the only thing that happens is her fireflies begin to flutter increasingly about.

Like the heart that had begun to race in her chest.

But letting this brute intimidate her now would get her nowhere, and she would get nothing for her efforts.

(There is nothing Elegance hates more than failing, and she can already imagine Luminesce's face saying that she had told her so.) That approaching their grandfather - Ashhal, Ishmael, Azazel - whatever he wanted to call himself, would do no good. Allowing her twin to be right is not something that Ellie would easily acquiesce to, and that thought inspires the young mare to take a step forward, flaring her own pale nostrils in irritation.

"Oh, I'm not leaving." She tells the larger beast, and her eyes flash dangerously, a warning. "Harm a single hair on my hide, and you'll have an entire kingdom hunting your head." Elegance says with a hard edge to her light voice. Perhaps there were perks to having a King as your father, even if there were several drawbacks. But if this is an entitlement granted to her through her sire's rule, she will gladly use it now.

"Plus," she finally says, not realizing the tone she took was the one she used with Lumi when she needed her twin to cover for her prolonged absences. The way her want became another's. "The quicker you help me, the faster I can leave."

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

@Ashhal

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 09-08-2021, 01:32 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 09-09-2021, 01:45 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-05-2021, 11:12 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 10-07-2021, 03:35 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-13-2021, 10:10 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM