• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart
    Rinala's pace was slowed when spotted a small figure approaching. Her reaction is not at all surprising as she tilts her head, examining the nearing horse and already filled with curiosity. A soft smile spreads on her face when she sees that the horse is young. What is such a small colt doing alone? She questions herself, moving forward slowly to greet the palomino. "Hello to you too!"  When the colt's words reach her ears she can't help from laughing. "Of course! What is there not to enjoy?" she says with a cheerful tone. 
      She blows a puff of warm air towards the colt, smiling at the clouds it makes in front of her nose. "What about you?" she questions the young horse. Rinala had glanced around the area and spotted no other horses, so he must be here alone? Were colts and fillies really allowed to go out alone? She sincerely had no clue. Her mother had kept her by her side until Rinala ran off as a two year old. But then again, Rinala thought, my mother was a little bit weird, and obsessed with keeping me safe. Breaking from her thought she whispers to the colt. "Are you supposed to be here alone?" Maybe he had just run away like she had. "I mean it doesn't matter to me! But I just want to make sure you're safe." she says, smiling widely. If he was allowed to be out alone, then perhaps she could befriend him! She'd had a few colts and fillies as friends and they were always lots of fun to explore with. In fact, she acted more like a filly than a mare, so she always had lots of fun with younger horses.

Messages In This Thread
    The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Rinala - 09-05-2021, 12:50 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Picard - 09-06-2021, 03:13 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Rinala - 09-06-2021, 07:19 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Picard - 09-07-2021, 03:35 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Rinala - 09-08-2021, 07:34 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Picard - 09-09-2021, 01:07 PM
    RE: The Dark Lines of My Happy Heart - by Rinala - 09-14-2021, 04:31 PM