• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i would've crossed the stars
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

The idea that comes to him involves leaving Hyaline, but more than any of the other plans, this one seems beneficial in a myriad of ways. He’s been thinking of it for years, after all, since he’d begun to gather the other entities. They should all belong to the strongest land, he thinks, and that is Hyaline.

Perhaps Wishbone will be watching Sickle less closely if she is worried about losing the magic of the waterfall. “Perhaps it’s time we pay Tephra a visit,” Gale suggests, tracing the iridescent blue of her healing scars with an amused glint in his blue eyes. He presses his nose to her, and like ink the blue spills across her skin in smokey spirals, until she is entirely navy.

The color softens as she thinks of his family, and fades to white when he focuses instead on showing her what else he knows of them, as there is only so much magic he can do at once.

Gale shows her Pteron, Marni, Tiercel, Eyas, Celina, and Elio. And then shows her those that are both the Curse’s as well as his host’s, the double strength of the relation making them all the more appealing as victims. Nashua, Yanhua, Aela, Wherewolf, and Kestrell.

“Or maybe the south, before Obscene comes back with Sickle.” Until he does, it’s still open season in the Pampas, after all. Even after, it will be, at least if Mazikeen ever longs for a change of scenery. Gale will be content in Hyaline.

The thought of Mazikeen hunting down the Seneschal is a rather pleasant one, and the navy creature purrs as he presses his cheek against his mate’s shoulder. He is especially distractable when she wears this shape, and especially in this season, when the snow is barely ankle deep and the trees that grow at lower elevations have begun to turn.

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    i would've crossed the stars - by Gale - 08-21-2021, 06:25 AM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Mazikeen - 08-21-2021, 09:36 AM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Gale - 08-21-2021, 12:07 PM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Mazikeen - 08-21-2021, 08:21 PM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Gale - 08-22-2021, 12:58 PM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Mazikeen - 08-23-2021, 08:49 AM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Gale - 08-24-2021, 06:57 PM
    RE: i would've crossed the stars - by Mazikeen - 08-25-2021, 03:14 PM