• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  my bad habits lead to late nights

Aela had distanced herself from him (and therefore the Pampas) through most of the autumn.

She had taken the time to visit longer in Nerine, to discuss options of what their next move might be. She had even returned to Pangea, to see if she could find her mother, Kensley or Beyza. Having found none of them, the palomino had simply wandered for a time. It wasn't as if she didn't enjoy the attentions of the Pampas Prince.

It had been a pleasant surprise, to learn that she quite enjoyed them.
    But this close in the season? Each time she took the chance of falling into Obscene's familiar embrace was just another that might result in a child. And while Aela was willing to do many things to ensure that the Pampas and all their plans had a chance to succeed, bearing Obscene a child was not part of it. There were plenty of broodmares across Beqanna and had they talked of it, she would have encouraged him to take one of them to procure his heirs.

(And if he desired to watch something grow rotund and round, Aela would have happily taken him to the Tephran coast to watch the breaching whales.)

The leaves finally begin to turn and as each one falls from their branches, she knows that is safe to return to the Pampas. She looks in good health when she does, sleek sides and that same impish smile on her pale lips as the Seneschal comes to greet the Prince. The gold glistens on his onyx skin and she isn't quite sure how, but the dark stallion seems more attractive than the last time she had seen him. "There you are," she playfully murmurs with an impish smile alighting her lovely face, as if it had been Obscene that had disappeared over the last few weeks and not her.

@Obscene voila, a horrible starter for you <3

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-27-2021, 08:28 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 04:21 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-14-2021, 04:28 PM