• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  a little white light; ledger

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

In the long moment between her first attempt to wake him and her second, Oceane's breath catches and she nearly abandons her efforts. Surely she can wait until he wakes on his own, she begins to think, her worries citing his trouble sleeping as one good reason why she should be waiting. Let the man sleep. But she knows herself, knows that the daylight will take away her nerve. This moment feels private and secure within their small hovel, and her desire to caress the stallion with a lover's touch has never been so strong. So it's despite her reservations that she calls his name again, lipping at his flaxen mane, making her desires known.

Once he has awakened, Ledger wastes no time reacting. Nor does his manhood.

He offers her a kiss, his muzzle close to hers, but he jokingly pulls his higher as she moves to close the distance between them. Despite a quiet giggle that falls uncharacteristically from her soft maw, Oceane nips at his jaw gently in warning. Ledger's own blunted teeth graze against her muscled neck and she can't help the shiver that rides through her body at the electricity his touch produces. “Yes,” she whispers headily as she leans into his touch, “Unless you plan to tease me the whole time.” Barbed with mock affront, the Loessian Queen pulls away from him for the briefest moment, her amber eyes watching him knowingly before she allows the space to disappear once more.

It's intoxicating to stand so closely to him and brush her lips against the length of his chest and the curve of his chest, lingering where his scars lie. Where once there had been only a glass heart. Even then, before she had discovered her powers, Oceane had longed for him. Since then, his transformation has been breathtaking. Where once a man with muted emotions had stood remains one who sets her aflame with just a look. To have him touch her now with wanting equal to hers, Oceane is nearly overcome by desire.

I want you, Oceane.

Her breath catches in the hollow of her throat as she presses her lavender face against Ledger's shoulder in the dark. Fear at the need for sudden vulnerability knots in her stomach as he continues to speak, and she uses his closeness to avoid eye contact as she admits the same.

“And I, you.”

Her words are gruffer than usual, cloaked in desire as she speaks them into the crook of his neck. Her tongue presses to the roof of her mouth as she hesitates to continue. But then she remembers that she is not this woman, who shies beneath the attention of the man she loves. Pulling away from him only enough to press her opaline forehead to his in the darkness, Oceane sighs gently and finds her resolve.

“Say you will be mine. And then take me.”

— @Ledger
    “”
    n | r

Messages In This Thread
    a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 06-25-2021, 08:54 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 06-26-2021, 01:58 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-07-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-08-2021, 02:33 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Oceane - 07-15-2021, 07:27 PM
    RE: a little white light; ledger - by Ledger - 07-18-2021, 02:40 PM