• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  how I missed your fire
    The sparkling doesn’t fade and Vastra forgets to care about it or be annoyed - especially when Brunhilde leans into her. Her happiness quickly increases upon hearing that musical laugh and the way the butterfly-adorned mare does not hesitate to say yes. It is the perfect answer and Vastra finds that she is looking forward to having another excuse to linger in Tephra and enjoy everything the jungle offers.

Words come a little easier for Vastra now that she is beginning to forget the time she spent lost in the mountains, living wild as a cougar, but even still one skill she hasn’t picked up is that of a silver tongue. So while she thinks she’d prefer to stand here a little longer, just enjoying the sound of Brunhilde’s laugh, familiarizing herself with each strand of hair, what she says is “How about right now?"

Because she wants Brunhilde to know there needs to be no delay, not if she does not want there to be. Vastra will not waste a single moment now that they are together again. She’s realistic and knows they won’t spend every second together but it is enough to know that Brunhilde will be somewhere safe, that they can easily find one another. And maybe the fire-mare can grow to forget her nightmares, whatever they may be.

VASTRA

@brunhilde you don't have to reply again I just wanted to get a little post up to officially have Vastra tell her to move in <3

Messages In This Thread
    how I missed your fire - by Vastra - 06-06-2021, 02:57 PM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by brunhilde - 06-12-2021, 12:25 PM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by Vastra - 06-15-2021, 07:16 PM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by brunhilde - 06-27-2021, 04:54 PM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by Vastra - 07-04-2021, 11:11 AM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by brunhilde - 08-05-2021, 01:43 PM
    RE: how I missed your fire - by Vastra - 08-22-2021, 06:24 PM