• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel you in my bones, shiver up my spine; any
    Desire

Pangea was quiet, and that was largely her fault.

That didn’t mean she was doing anything to rectify the situation, but she at least recognized it, and there’s not really much more that anyone could ask of her.

She had little ambition and not much drive, other than she liked having things, and currently, Pangea belonged to her. Could someone else lead this place better? Absolutely. Would she let them? No.

Currently, she was traveling near the southern border, watching as the sun sank further down the horizon. She did not mind the dark, but she did appreciate a return to a regular rhythm; to again know that after the dark the sun would return, just as it should. She could not deny, though, that she preferred the stretch of night, when the stars that glittered against her skin glowed, and the halo of moons above her head cast her face into a silvery light. She was still lovely in the daylight, with her striking galaxy coat that bled across the stark white of her skin, but in the dark she was alight, and she knew it.

It’s why when her black eyes find him, a stranger walking with the confidence of someone who was decidedly not a newcomer, it is an assured smile that she greets him with. “You seem vaguely familiar,” she says, unable to keep the purr from her voice even when being casual. He does seem familiar, but she is positive she has never spoken—or flirted—with him before. She has been in and out of Pangea for most of her life, though, and it was possible he was once a resident that she overlooked, as she does most things. “But I’m positive we have not met, because I never forget a handsome face,”  she says with a laugh and a tilt of her head, letting her gaze sweep across his face again. “My name is Desire.”
    so we're slaves to any semblance of touch, lord we should quit, but we love it too much

@Darkling

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel you in my bones, shiver up my spine; any - by Desire - 06-09-2021, 02:39 AM