• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I won't just take your hand
    sickle
    Sickle had been told to stay in the playground, so of course she did not. It wasn’t that she was feeling particularly rebellious and she’s sure her mom told them these things to keep them safe.

She wasn’t actively thinking about how she was doing something that she shouldn’t be, she wasn’t even really thinking at all. It’s just that the playground was boring and when she turned her head and saw a greater number of horses milling about in a nearby meadow - well, that seemed a little more interesting. Before the thought even fully forms in her head she’s turning around and trotting into the long grass, unaware that the short mane that runs down her spine is now ending in a long unicorn tail instead of the usual one.

Her eyes are bright and wide as they take in everything, from the snails that she follows for a while on the ground to the very smelly adults that are walking around like they have somewhere to be and as if they aren’t already in one of the most interesting spots in the entire world.

There is too much to see and she is changing direction so often that her head starts to get a little dizzy and she needs to pause beneath the shade of one of the large oaks in order to settle her mind a little bit. Which does not work because there's this glowing blue egg nestled beneath the roots of the tree she had picked and it sure beats all the other interesting things she's seen so far.

@[Chasm]

Messages In This Thread
    I won't just take your hand - by Sickle - 05-24-2021, 07:44 PM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Chasm - 06-01-2021, 08:35 AM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Sickle - 06-02-2021, 06:41 PM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Chasm - 06-19-2021, 01:37 PM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Sickle - 06-24-2021, 05:55 PM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Chasm - 06-28-2021, 09:11 PM
    RE: I won't just take your hand - by Sickle - 06-30-2021, 07:21 PM