• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  [chaos week] Boy, are we having a party
    Elizaveta had been enjoying a particular mouthful of grass when someone bumps into her. Some silly beastly, bulging male in a tuxedo...(she knows this because *~*magic*~*) "Um..." Round ears flatten to her skull as she sends him a particularly annoyed look with her pale eyes. When he hasn't the manners (or common sense) to apologize, Eliza takes it upon herself to snort and flick herself around in a most darling pirouette to shove him with her hind end. "Oh...excuse me." She remarks flatly with her nose upward and giving the most excellent side eye.

When he skitters off, her curiosity bests her to see where the clothed Steve was heading too...so naturally she must follow! Caramel hooves pick up and the zebra carries on. As Steve (she knows his name because she knows all) hurries his pace, Eliza does the same till she is pretty much chasing him. Soon there is a dark stallion, tall and golden faced near and Eliza stops her pursuit of Steve to wander closer to the taller equine. "Hello there." She speaks with a smile, looking upward after giving a quick glance to other gathering patrons. "So THIS is the party."

Elizaveta notices notices that the dark stallion has moved to a human form (she finds this curious) and proceeds to do the same since you need a hand to use the cup that dear Steve was now distributing. Eliza choose to slip into that of a dark haired, fair skin woman with green eyes. Slender but still womanly in breast and hip. She is not sure what fashion is acceptable but wispy dress of peach seems to be pleasant for the party.

As casual the other man, Eliza received her own glass from Steve and even gives him a pat-pat of thanks before walking to the others. "Elizaveta." Her own name a low purr in her throat as she lifts the glass, meeting each eye, and gives another nod to the pair. A simple introduction is all that was needed as she sips the drink with satisfaction.

((i modified it...i'm sorry i just want to be hereee))

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [chaos week] Boy, are we having a party - by Elizaveta - 05-22-2021, 04:13 PM