• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  my cold-hearted child, any
    CrownS
    His smile does not falter or lose a single watt of its brilliance when she refuses him. They misunderstand. So Crowns takes a few steps closer, leaving claw marks in the dirt beneath him.

I don’t need you to go anywhere. I just have to eat your memories. Make them my own. Make us whole,” he explains in a gentle cooing voice. And then he reaches into Chemdog once more to pry at that quiet strength in him. He forces the Cove’s ruler to summon the fractured souls from the magician’s heart, just because he can. Larva emerges first, his face torn and dripping with blood as he gnashes his pointed teeth. Then Ghaul arrives with his skinless body and horns still sprouting from where his eyes should be.

Give them to us, and I will return the favor tenfold,” he promises, but it’s hard to tell if he’s being honest at all. “You’ll only die for a moment, and then I’ll bring you back.

He folds his wings slowly and the fire circling him calms.
    His glowing eyes watch them both carefully, calculating his next moves.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.

@bible @Chemdog

Messages In This Thread
    my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-18-2021, 10:21 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 07:42 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-23-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:19 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 09:05 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-28-2021, 05:22 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 05:34 AM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 06-30-2021, 06:02 PM