• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  my cold-hearted child, any

It was all very dramatic, slithery, spooky. Annoying. He wasn’t quite sure what the goal was, but he had a sneaking suspicion this stallion wasn’t here to be ‘super chill’. Really? He prods himself; more? He lets out a long groan,  “Listen, pal,” he feigns laughter when the man begins his little dialogue. It seems to ensnare Bible, it only scratches at Chem’s delicate little nerves.

And then he spits. A wad of drool hitting the black sand.
    Chem’s lip curls back, “Huh?

If he had eyebrows they would be quirked and uneven. “I’m not sure what you’re getting at.” He looks to the sea, to the hills and forest, and then back to the tobiano. “What is yours, exactly?

He leaves Bible alone for the moment. He wouldn’t hold it against her if this were a lover, a dear friend – anyone to her. She’s come to visit him, to live? He wouldn’t know, he’s not gotten the chance to even ask his metallic friend. For a moment it flashes through his mind this stallion could have been a comrade, a champion, a second, an equal, anything other than immediately a rival; but, the moments gone. Obviously, with the spitting and the narrations, he’s not here to make any friends.

He can feel the uncomfortably prying. The static the stallion creates is unearthly, and not a joke, despite Chem’s inclination to make everything so. Like a parasite beneath the skin, something moves in him that isn’t his. Reaches in, fingers breaking the surface, scraping down the walls of his mind. Twirling playfully, cruelly around with his dim soul magics, he growls, he can feel it but he cannot shake the stallion out of him. Its never a good feeling to be…outnumbered.

Her voice curls around his ears, drowning out the muffled sounds of the world.

She stays.

He tries his best to disguise that he’s confused, rather disarmed.
    But if a shark can taste blood in the water, so can this one.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

okay so im still not exactly NOT confused, but i love both of these characters so much that i'm just diving in haha
    I WANNA PLAY xD

Anyway, this seems like some spooky shit so FEEL FREE to manipulate his Soul Summoning and make some freaky ghosts surface through him or what have you (if you would like) - i dont mind at all

Heart

@[bible] @[crowns]

Messages In This Thread
    my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-18-2021, 10:21 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 07:42 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-23-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:19 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 09:05 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-28-2021, 05:22 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 05:34 AM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 06-30-2021, 06:02 PM