• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  my cold-hearted child, any
    CrownS
    There is a typhoon of emotions all raging inside him as the pieces try to reconcile into one. Larva’s rage for Bible seethes and chews at him while Ghaul’s endless adoration muzzles the fire. Crowns, meanwhile, can only breathe and watch as it all clashes together. And then the ancient basilisk begins to swallow it all whole, reclaiming the bits and pieces of itself as it coils around it all.

I’ve come to thank you,” he says in a voice that is not his own. He steps closer and his blunt teeth turn to fangs, jaws parting with a string of saliva connecting the razor edges.

And then, just as quickly, his mouth snaps shut when the ritual is interrupted. His glowing eyes watch the stranger come crawling up beside his other missing piece. None of the cursed men know him, and so Crowns reaches his prying fingers into Chemdog’s thoughts. A quiet series of clicks form in the back of his throat as he drinks it all in. Somewhere in the swirling storm of tapped souls, Ghaul finds his way to the surface and gnashes their teeth.

“I should ask you the same,” he answers with a drooling grin. Crowns spreads his dripping wings and draws closer to the pair. “Uninvited. Unwelcome.” A reptilian growl rumbles in the depths of his belly, blue sparks licking up his fangs with every word.

“Unworthy,” he says as he spits at Chemdog’s hooves. The fox-fire picks up speed in its orbit and each bulb of fire’s path becomes unsteady, teetering as they circle Crowns. “We - I have come to take what is mine,” he rasps as he circles the pair. The heat of his own skin cauterizes the fresh wounds across his face, sealing the slashes shut. He comes to a stop before them once more as his glowing eyes return to Bible.

I will bring you back. I will make you whole,” he promises, and the smile he wears is anything but kind.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.

@[bible] @[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-18-2021, 10:21 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 07:42 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-23-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:19 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 05-23-2021, 09:05 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by bible - 05-28-2021, 05:22 PM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 05:34 AM
    RE: my cold-hearted child, any - by crowns - 06-30-2021, 06:02 PM