• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any]
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    She is not a woman who likes to be told “No” and it becomes clear as he sees the literal flames in her eyes. Despite with slithering in the pit of his stomach, he can’t help but give her a smug grin. Something extra infuriating that would surely stoke a few extra logs on her fire. Others might be afraid of getting burned but he was not others. Just as she was unlike the rest in one simple way. She was family, regardless if they liked it or not. Regardless if it actually meant something or not, they were tied together by blood and brimstone and fire and red eyes.

He did not want to hurt her.

So he looks at her disbelieving expression and exhales a slow "Yes.” that comes out like steam, a soft hiss of an answer. He would deny himself until he could forsake himself no longer. He doesn’t enjoy pain but he would take it, he would let her white hot flames lick at his glitter lined skin, consume his flesh until his insides bubbled and burst. He would not shy from her blaze just as he doesn’t step away from the blunt teeth that snap along his scales as she seethes at him, unable to understand his reluctance. Just as he cannot understand her wild desire to unleash him.

The heat continues to bubble and bead, sweat running dark patterns along his shining shining coat as she froths at him, tearing the earth beneath her as she throws his question back at him. “Then it consumes us all.” He manages as the hunger gnaws at his insides, an insatiable feeling that makes him grind his teeth and grasp the truth of his words. A hunger that could not be satiated, a belly that would never be full enough.

Unexpectedly, he reaches for Sunlight, unafraid and brazen even in the threat of being singed and scorched. He pulls her close, his neck over hers as he brings her into a strange embrace. One where she can feel his cool scales just as he can feel her heat. His head turns slightly so his muzzle murmurs into a gold tipped ear still hidden beneath the layers of her mane. “Perhaps one day niece. But not today.” And then he lets her go and waits for her to do the same.

obscene

@Sunlight
    (Wanna wrap this one and start something new?)
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any] - by Obscene - 07-24-2021, 11:43 AM