• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any]
    SUNLIGHT
    The only family she has known are her sisters (just as troublesome as she and perhaps even more vindictive, depending on the occasion), and finds no familiarity in the stallion before her. Only a curiosity that demands to be quelled, darkness that draws her in further with slight and delicate steps through the water. She pauses for a moment, a single foreleg dangling above the slow-moving stream, her golden eyes shining darkly as he bares his teeth and those hypnotic, flaming red eyes haunt her own gaze. Sunlight’s jaw slackens in an inaudible gasp of amusement, raising those expressive brows inquisitively.

Has she already struck a nerve, or perhaps there is something far more dangerous simmering beneath the surface of the taller black stallion?

Either way, she lowers her foreleg and continues her path forward.

“You are becoming more and more interesting by the moment,” she murmurs (more to herself than to him) in a curious whisper, a tilt of her head accompanying her inspectful gaze.

She grins at him when he bores those ruby-red eyes into hers, adrenaline feeding a shiver down her spine. “The same could be said for me,” she replies musefully, pursing her lips for a moment before that sly smile breaks across her mouth. “Who knows? Maybe we are more alike than we believe.” She is unknowingly right, in so many ways.

“My name is Sunlight.”

As she offers him her name, she wonders if she could incinerate him faster than whatever power he wields. Sunlight is anything but impulsive, however, so she only allows the thought to simper quietly, letting it feed the charming smile on her lips.
    a fire shall be woken

@[Obscene]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any] - by Sunlight - 06-11-2021, 01:02 PM