• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any]
    SUNLIGHT
    Water is not necessarily her favorite to be wading in, but she does so all the same for the sake of coming closer to the stallion before her. The sun’s rays cause the gold across his face to shimmer, a sparkling reflection in her bold, burning gaze. The water is nearly at the deep sienna striping on the obsidian of her knees. The scowl that he offers her only allows her smirk to deepen as she halts in the stream’s bubbling flow, tilting her chin upwards to gaze up from where he stands on the grassy bank. His eyes are as fiery as hers (if not more) and for a moment she is reminded of her sister, Firelight. The black and gold mare snorts sharply, though the lopsided and curious smile on her mouth does not fade.

“It takes a lot for me to laugh,” she confesses with a roll of her shoulders, the primitive white and gold markings on her withers hidden by the deep orange of her mane. Sunlight’s expressive brows rise as he baits her further, her lazy smirk sharpening as her tongue runs carefully over her teeth, a scoff rising from her throat. Her head shakes slightly, amused. “I’m not sure you would like what you would find inside my mind.” She pauses, her smile fading into a line while the shadow of her brows casts darkness across her face.

The silence between them only lasts for a few seconds, pregnant and tense. She breaks this however as she moves through the stream, closer to him. She does not deny herself the urge to venture closer (does she ever deny herself anything?) and by his posture and tone, Sunlight wonders how much fun the two of them could have.

He is much larger than her by all means and when she halts just before him she is still having to look up at him through her tangled forelock. She enjoys dancing with the devil, especially when she possesses the devil’s power.

Her grin has returned, elusive and sinister yet ever curious. Fae, she thinks, museful. What kind of power could he have, besides the obvious beauty that seeps from every pore of his large, onyx body?

“Would you like a glimpse?” The temptress smiles. 
    a fire shall be woken

@Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any] - by Sunlight - 06-06-2021, 10:55 AM