• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me what you saw
    i was alone, falling free, trying my best not to forget.
    He has watched so many die and found himself too weak, too slow to save them. Spirit has watched countless little souls slip between his fingers and now he is alone in Hyaline. Not truly alone, of course, but he is apart from the ones he cares most for. Now he moves as a mist across the lake and over the grasses. No one speaks to him and he speaks to no one. This is how he prefers it, for the most part. But some unseen ear swivels as a swirl in the fog when the two strangers make their way into his home.

Slowly, the mist circles the pair before gathering next to them.
    He draws in a breath and he is whole once more.

Welcome to Hyaline. I am Spirit,” he says with a short nod before looking them over with bright green eyes. The woman is already splashing into the lake but he seems unbothered by the antics. He turns his head to search the skies and waters for Mazikeen before returning to the duo. “I assume you’re both just passing through? Unless, of course, you’re shifters looking for a pack.

There is a tinge of hopefulness to his voice but he keeps it mostly contained, tucked away in his ribs. A faint smile builds across his lips as he shifts his weight.
    @[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 05-21-2021, 04:01 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by spirit - 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 06-05-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM