• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me what you saw
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

It’s easy to get lost in the thrill of the chase, her limbs loosening as they stretch and eat up the ground beneath them. His hooves are thunderous behind her but she is lanky and swift and easily dodges away from his teasing snap, a grin of delight wide and beaming as she runs hard and her silvery laugh dances behind her at his guffaw. One couldn’t run like this in the jungle, too many vines and ferns and undergrowth to become tangled and ensnared in. The one downside to having been an Amazonian but an easy thing to make up for elsewhere like the common grounds.

She starts to slow sooner than he, unused to running for such a long time and distance. One could say she was made for sprinting rather than endurance. He makes his way to the lake and she follows, her lungs burning as she gasps for breath. The cool spring air fills her and she drinks it in greedily before passing him and splashing into the lake. The mud sucks at her hooves but she continues until the water is lapping at her belly before arching her elegant neck and dipping  her muzzle to the cold water, drinking deeply before meeting his gaze. He speaks of Mazikeen as she glances away from him and inspects the land around them. “You aren’t staying?” She questions, picking up a sense from his words that she might be on her own in a strange land and not sure how she felt about it. Chemdog, for all his male tendencies, had become a familiar presence in their days of travel and the thought of facing Hyaline’s leader alone seemed suddenly daunting.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@[Chemdog]
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 05-21-2021, 04:01 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by spirit - 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 06-05-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM