• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me what you saw

They jibe at each other, a banter casually exchanging between the two as if they’ve maybe known one another longer than just a few seconds. It’s a familial interaction, one he quite likes, like two broken pieces of rock settling to fit perfectly together. Smooth and satisfying. Clearly, though, she’s uninterested in anything he’s got to offer. Rejection stopped being a wounding feeling long ago, but a part of him does cringe to think he’s just gone out of his way to deliver Mazikeen such a gift.

His nearest ear quirks at her remark, he grins greedily, “Oh, yes, I am in love with all women, to a degree.” He smirks. It’s true. He doesn’t add more to it, just rolling forward to begin their journey northward. “I am no gentlemen, but I’ll come along, show you the way.” He turns back, looking over his shoulder as he stops briefly, “It’s on my way home anyway.

First, he will head slightly west, still moving north. His pace is steady and careful, and he stops when necessary, for napping or munching. If she wants to talk, he will, he won’t bring up anything too technical, but at some point he does make sure to introduce himself and asks her name in return. he tells her where Silver Cove is and that she’s always welcome. These conversations are quiet, without any real charm, he stays focused on travel.

Once they hit Pangea’s red rock and towering canyons, he tells her they’re not far, and shows her a convenient way to stay close to the riverside and avoid running into the residents of Pangea if you so wish. He also notes he’s never had any issue if he does run into anyone. “If you stick to this road, the one hugging the edge of the river, it brings you right to Hyaline.” He picks up his pace until he’s galloping now, the terrain is beaten down by hoof travel, flat and perfect to open up on. If she doesn’t join him, he’ll happy run ahead and through Hyaline without her, but he does hope she joins him for a good run. With a fast pace they will reach Hyaline’s lakeshore in about twenty minutes, and by then he’ll be sweating and huffing; eager to indulge in a good long drink of those crystal waters when he arrives.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

so because chem and gale are currently battling it out, for timelines sake i'm going to assume this is BEFORE they fight...?
    but still i'm going to have chem just basically drop bardot off and take off before mazikeen/anyone comes to greet him
    he will be back for a visit after, no doubt XD

@[Bardot] 

Messages In This Thread
    tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 05-21-2021, 04:01 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by spirit - 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 06-05-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM