• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, can't you hear the drums?

O C E A N E

Oceane laughs warmly at Tarian's dismissal of her request that he takes some time to relax. "I'd say you have just enough free time," she tells him in jest, "Any less and I'd be worried we were dealing with issues stemming from the East again." It has been a long while since they had interacted with the Eastern Kingdom, though not unhappily. Breach's promise to keep pressure on the necks of the South had gone unfulfilled, and that encounter had been the last Oceane had seen or heard of the wolf-shifter.

Perhaps soon she would journey over, accompanied by her Champion, to see what had changed in Hyaline and it's surrounding subsidiaries.

For now, though, she nods warmly at Tarian's request.

"Of course you may. I trust your judgment," she offers him another smile before her gaze returns to the whole of Loess before them, "I look forward to hearing how it goes."

― @[Tarian] ―
    ""

a little white light
    in a sea gone black
    n | t
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    oh, can't you hear the drums? - by Tarian - 05-05-2021, 05:22 PM
    RE: oh, can't you hear the drums? - by Oceane - 05-06-2021, 02:29 PM
    RE: oh, can't you hear the drums? - by Tarian - 05-08-2021, 05:47 PM
    RE: oh, can't you hear the drums? - by Oceane - 05-12-2021, 02:17 PM