• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  feeling a little bit boulder

Anuya grins when the rock she had been trying to move with her less-talented tail gets swept away by his again - though she finds the splash significantly smaller than was worth all the trouble. He says he isn’t sure why she picked rocks and yet she doesn’t miss that she’s not the only one looking around for another one to toss into the river.

Her mischievous look is caught and she almost explains what she had been thinking before he tilts his head and asks about her quest. Anuya answers his second question first, not being able to help the light laugh that comes out from her as she explains. “To move rocks…” Her laughter culminates in a snort, turquoise eyes dancing a little before she continues. “But with my mind. I used to be able to do it but since coming here to Beqanna, some of my tricks have disappeared.” Why her inability to lie couldn’t also disappear, she didn’t know, but at least she still had her ears.

“And as for a better plan…” She says, turning to face him fully - abandoning all notion of considering the rocks as she’s the one who now tilts her head to the side and asks as her grin continues to grow “What noise do you think a snake makes when it’s shoved into the river?”

Anuya decides to let him answer before trying - she's benevolent like that.

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
    oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Skellri

@Riptide

Messages In This Thread
    feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 05-03-2021, 07:17 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 05-09-2021, 05:11 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 05-18-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 05-25-2021, 03:22 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 06-04-2021, 10:05 AM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 06-18-2021, 12:22 AM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 07-11-2021, 07:44 PM