• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A certain darkness is needed to see the stars [Gale]

Ciri

It is growing rather late but Gale doesn’t seem to mind her company. He speaks of entities and of course she was interested, these magical objects were not anything she had ever heard of before. Still she can’t help but wonder if she might be taking too much of his time. Besides, what of Mazikeen? Gale had seemed quite smitten with Hyaline’s alpha from their last conversation. Would she mind if he was gone all day? Or had something happened? She can’t help but voice that concern, not wanting to feel guilty if she was keeping him away from her and he was simply trying to be polite. “I’ve honestly never even heard of such a thing. Of course I would love to see it if you have the time. I know it’s getting late and I’m sure Mazikeen is waiting for you.”

There is no jealousy on her end, although Gale was handsome her heart did not quicken in his presence and nothing fluttered in her stomach. Ciri had her fill of love triangles back in her younger years, when the pain of Castile and Amet had shattered her naive view of matters of the heart. Besides, he was simply kind and inquisitive Gale, one of the first friends she had made on her return with the sun. If anything he came off like a brother. Someone she could turn to with a question, someone who seemed reliable. Someone that maybe she could count on when things got tough.

Speaking of capability, about these entities… “Gale how did you acquire such things in the first place? You said you brought them here.”

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Gale]
    I don't know either but you may take the wheel lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A certain darkness is needed to see the stars [Gale] - by Ciri - 05-26-2021, 04:11 PM