• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He can’t stand the way this certain hallucination taunts him, as it makes Cheri’s eyes travel from the sweep of his broad neck to the slope of his shoulder and beyond. Almost as if the same lurid thoughts flicker in the back of her mind that prominently take hold of his. Part of him wants to shake her till she breaks, to ask her why she haunts him like this. Why he can’t stop thinking of the way stray wet strands of jaded hair clung to her cheek in the rain, why he keeps thinking of the gentle curve of her ordinary ears, thinking of the way he wants to rip her wings off like a pinned butterfly as much as he wants to feel them brush against his own heated flesh.

He has never in his life been more frustrated, he cannot figure her out. How can somebody like her get so deep under his skin?

A low growl rumbles deep in his throat, disgusted by his own inability to straighten out his thoughts. It’s followed by a soft chuckle as she stares at him haughtily, her muzzle raised with defiance. Good, he hopes she will fight with him. Put them back on common ground from whatever this was.  What he wanted was a clash of words but that’s not what he gets. He can’t help but freeze in shock when she touches him. The soft press of her muzzle to the corner of his mouth makes him inhale sharply and it’s more than just her magic that sparks against his skin.

Suddenly he is clear headed and he blinks at her for a moment, confused. It takes him a second, to realize what has happened and what she has done. Where his red eyes had once darkened with glassy desire they now hold a deepening resentment as he invades her space, a snarl curling on the corner of his mouth that she had once touched. This wasn’t a vision, this was real. His anger and hatred curdle in the pit of his stomach, burning into his granite heart and he dives head first into the flames. She had used magic on him. She had in a matter of seconds made him inferior and he cannot fucking stand it.

Being unexpectedly sober only serves to sour his mood more. “You think you can walk into my home uninvited and use magic on me?” The red of his eyes glow like coals as he sneers at her, wrinkling has nose as if she smelled like something unpleasant. (Still remembering how she smelled floral and sweet.)  He snaps, putting on his battle armor of cruelty, raising his words like a shield. The lies come out easy, fueled by the conflict of emotions that stir like a storm within him. “You should care. The things I could do to you...” He has half a mind to exile her from this place. He could do that now, he realizes, and it’s cold comfort to at least have that kind of power. Maybe if he punishes her somehow she will admit how much she dislikes him. It’s a pleasurable thought, thinking of her on her knees begging and groveling. Writhing before him. He’s suddenly flush with unexpected heat and looks for the familiarity of her dislike on her features. He wishes she would just say it, so he can drown in her hatred again. Somewhere he belongs and understands.

Why was she even here? What on earth had brought her here of all places? In the background he can hear the fae giggling with delight at this sudden turn of events and he throws a glowering look in their direction. Without another word he starts to stalk off, back towards the flowers that can get him high enough to forget this embarrassing encounter. ”Get out.” His tone is cold and indifferent, as if she was already forgotten and not worth another second of his time.

Obscene

@[Cheri] Obviously don't go ;p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Obscene - 05-03-2021, 01:31 AM