• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [TAKEOVER]  Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing

Tarian knows that he can't speak officially for Lady Oceane. The gray stallion harbors his own thoughts on this interaction and a few times, his irritation with the meeting shows in the form of a disapproving frown that even manages to break into a scowl. His pale wings are already flared and the Loessian is more than ready to leave.

Truthfully, he should have left long before this.

But perhaps the new leader has a message, something of merit to carry to the Queen of the South. He keeps his jaw tightly clenched so that anything else he might wish to add to this conversation is locked away. Tarian looks behind him, watching the brute from over his shoulder and when he speaks, the pegasus schools himself to indifference. He hears out the younger brute and with his message in mind, Tarian turns away. A few trot strides and then the stallion is in the air, leaving the Pampas and its Prince behind him.

@[Obscene] just a short closer for ya Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing - by Tarian - 05-05-2021, 04:44 PM