• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [TAKEOVER]  Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He had left the Mountain in a fury of anger and humiliation. He had known the fae to be cruel and knew it had been certain kind of choice to not even acknowledge him at all. He hadn’t missed the others on the Mountain or their requests and he bristles with remembrance of the slight made to him. Of their silence.

He doesn’t even remember getting down the rocky path as he storms back towards Sylva. Not paying attention at all as he gets turned around and ends up in a completely different location from where he intended. The scent of horses is faded, barely lingering, as if others hadn’t occupied this place in awhile. Wildflowers seem to spread like a thick blanket all over this place and easily he can imagine himself spending long days lounging in it’s thickness. It’s only when he catches the fragrance of fairy nectar (as he pushes through the flowers) that an idea spring to mind.

It didn’t matter, what he did in this world. It didn’t matter if he asked or screamed, if he demanded or pleaded. No, he was done with being ordinary. It was about time he started taking. And he was going to start right now.

He calls to the fae and to whoever else might be hidden here. “I’m Obscene and I’m your new Prince of the Pampas.” And it’s not a lie, he had once been a Tephran prince. He had once been something, even if it had only been for a moment. It was time to be something again.

Obscene

Going for it since it seems pretty vacant. If there is anyone that planned on sticking around, it's going to be a more Duchy type territory instead of a herd just fyi <3

Messages In This Thread
    Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing - by Obscene - 04-29-2021, 08:45 PM