• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

A flame flickers in the depths of red as he observes this new situation with a tricksters glee. Now things were getting exciting. Despite his deep rooted hatred for something he can’t have, it is rather interesting to watch magic being wielded on others. As the dappled stallion seems to go through some sort of thing, he glances at the new strange mare that’s seemed to cause chaos in a matter of seconds. She is a beautiful creature, her fur shimmers like the golden nectar he often steals from the fae. She is smaller than him and seems almost delicate but based on the visceral reaction coming from Wherewolf (“Get out of my head you little witch!”) he immediately knows that it would be stupid to underestimate her. Not that he would bother to begin with. He has a feeling flattery won’t get anywhere with this one and lucky for her it’s not a talent of his to begin with.

Aela is the exact opposite of the young black and green mare who had weaseled herself into his head. Thinking of Cheri instantly makes the fans of his hatred flare and as he looks at this brazen yellow girl who had snuck in like a viper, he can’t help but like her just a little. Just out of spite. She asks who he is but he doesn’t respond. She wasn’t asking him anyways.

Wherewolf seems to gather himself enough to turn his glowering gaze on her although words are first directed at him. Obscene merely gives a smug grin as he gives a slight shrug. “She seems to feel otherwise.” He responds drily, turning his handsome head at an angle as his blazing iris’s sweep over the rest of the Field momentarily. Thinking how much more amusing all this would be if he wasn’t so sober. The excitement of her entrance was quickly wearing off and boredom beckoned. He had come here with a purpose but now he finds that he would much rather be lounging in the wildflowers of his home with a nose full of hallucinogenic pollen. He glances back at the winged man, wondering if he would be a little less grumpy if he had some nectar poured down his throat. A sigh escapes from dark lips, he would stay just a little longer to see how this situation played out. If it was at least amusing then he would count it as a day well spent. 

Obscene

@[Wherewolf]
    @[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any - by Obscene - 05-04-2021, 12:37 AM