• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

Well at least they already have something in common. The dappled stallion immediately pins his ears and responds with a comment worthy of coming out of his own mouth. In response, he can’t help the smirking grin that creeps across his dark lips. Not the kind of smile that takes hold when he’s uncomfortable or nervous and can't sort his feelings. This is familiar footing and the stranger might be sorely disappointed when he figures out that his barbs would have a hard time finding purchase in the cruel armor he had built for himself.

“Yes, here I am. How astute.” He responds, disdain lingering in his gaze as his red eyes look over the other. His demeanor that of one whose obviously not impressed, as if he had gone questing for something fabulous but ended up only stepping in dog shit the moment they left the house. The grin twisting into a smirk at his next retort and he allows himself to look about the field in the same bored manner that the pegasus had used to fuel his insult. The words slide off the black stallion like slick oil, finding himself to be far from offended and more oddly curious if anything.

“So you often talk to yourself then?” His head cocks slightly, a smug curl playing at the corner of his lips. The red of his eyes seem to almost glow as he watches the haughty stranger apathetically. Musing aloud to himself as if conversing with a whole group of nobodies. “I wonder if its by choice that he seeks solitude or because nobody can stand him?”

Obscene

@[Wherewolf] Lol no worries Ob's into this hahaha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any - by Obscene - 05-02-2021, 02:47 PM