• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i had this feeling that i'd left something behind | anyone
    It's hot out, or at least for Oren that seems to be the thing. It is summer, after all, and his dark body soaks in the sunlight quickly. That's his main excuse for venturing further north towards the blue tree, even though it's mostly because Nashua is meeting with some of his family on his father's side, and the bay roan colt doesn't feel like barging into the group. He's an outsider there, he thinks; even when one on one, Nash and Yan are most definitely his brothers. The fact is that they're half siblings and he can't always tag along.

He thinks he's rather too old for the icy maze, though Rosey has repeatedly told him that he's not. Nevertheless, when it comes to the fair, he's done his share of tracking through the forest by now, and felt much better with the idea of trekking through the eternal snow to run around the cold flaming tree than with mingling with the gatherings in the southern meadows.

His face lights up when he spots a pretty looking filly, marked with gold and blue on a dark, grulla coat. But the most curious thing about her are the fins, where there would normally be mane and tail - a touch of the water, where his own hooves and neck are touched by ice instead. Oren quickens his pace into a trot, and nickers a greeting towards her. "Hi! Are you going to join the dance?" His blue eyes sparkle curiously when he takes her in, then realizes that he hasn't actually said his name, so he adds it. "I'm Oren, by the way." he chuckles a little.

@[Moira]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i had this feeling that i'd left something behind | anyone - by Oren - 04-20-2021, 11:11 AM