• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  If I turn into another { any }

EIRLYS

Eirlys roves her eyes about the grassy fields again. Her crystalline blue orbs don’t lift from the sprigs or flowers at her hooves as she nods to the mares optimistic comment on the nights scenery. ”Yeah,” she agrees, ebony lips motioning themselves into a thin, lopsided smile. And she means it, too, because life should be appreciated, every aspect of it. Nature especially, because nature wasn’t always such of a jerk as say.... Well, Eirly personally wouldn’t say she was at all perfect, definitely. If anything she was a spoiled, perhaps sadistic brat. But what could go wrong with a little pleasure for chaos? So long as she had a couple limits set, preliminary.

She casts her eyes back toward the pale-coated mare, though her gaze is a sidelong one. ”A.... uh, yeah.” she mumbles lowly. ”A pleasure to meet you, too, Whisteria. You.... may call me Eirlys". The thoughts, about her not being what one might consider a “good” mare, have quite honestly disheartened her mood. Eirlys has always wanted — longed, she had even the audacity to say — to be deemed kind. Honest and good-humored; an overall admired horse. That woulda been nice. Suppose in the end most of what got the tables turned was Eirlys’s own fault, though.

But the conversation at hand was of a positive connotation, at least. Eirlys allowed for a gentle nicker of acceptance as Whisteria came to stand beside her. ”So what brings you to the Fields? I was hoping I’d be able to open up my eyes a bit to this new place, if you get what I mean. Socializing never was a strong suit. Heh.”

THOUGHTS | "SPEECH" | 276 Words

@[Whisteria]

Messages In This Thread
    If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 02:31 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 04:05 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 10:54 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-20-2021, 06:14 PM