• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  we stand still to see where it comes down | mazikeen + anyone
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Her words are unexpected, but the surprise on Gale’s face is quickly replaced by an amused raise of his brows as his blue eyes flick toward the woods. It is a constant delight to find his emotions mirrored in Mazikeen, and thus far none has been quite so pleasurable as lust. He thinks he might never get enough of her, and of the way being with her consumes every other thought in his mind.

So when she decides that they’ll play games, it is followed by Gale pressing his dark hip against her pale one. “Games first,” he agrees, and the merry way he nods his head doesn’t quite match the way his eyes dart across her figure like blue lightning, settling back to North, where the games are to be played.

Having battled Mazikeen before, Gale has a good idea of her abilities, but he cannot help but be curious how they will match up in this. Walking beside her, Gale begins to lose himself in thoughts of other ways they’d matched up. Her question draws him back, and he nods.

“Probably. Nashua is the heir here, and since Yanhua is ruling Taiga I expect he’ll come. Tiercel was in Loess so I’m not sure about him.” Using his abilities to find the others - Pteron, Elio, and Kestrell - was possible, but he has avoided using his magic Sight since discovering his Curse.

“Would you like to meet them?” He tries to keep his voice casual, but there is an audible tremor at the last word. He hears it, and swallows, and says so that only she might hear, while simultaneously smiling at the horse who comes up to greet them: “They don’t know. About my Curse, I mean. Only you and Eyas do.”

@[Mazikeen]
    @[anyone]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we stand still to see where it comes down | mazikeen - by Gale - 04-18-2021, 04:01 PM