• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you can keep your black tongue; any

She can’t help herself, chuckling a bit at the father question. “No,” she touches the little red baby. “Her father is useless in that regard.” She smiles to herself, thinking of Carnage, of how he’s inseminated 70% of the population and fathered much more than that…sometimes doing both of those things. With a dark God, it’s different, the magic knows very little boundary, if any, and depravity has held darklings back anyhow. The baby sneezes, bumping its nose against her mother’s belly and slowly finding its way to nurse.

A kingdom.” she repeats the title, blinking, looking to the horizon and then back to Ciri. “Yeah,” she takes a deep breath, “that’s a good idea – I feel the same way, I like the Meadow, but I’m over it.” She steps forward, guding the baby with her muzzle, letting Ciri lead the way.

PADMÉ
    the high black water, the devil's daughter

sorry to hold us up, @[Ciri] - i'll post to her in Icicle Isle as if she followed if hehe

Messages In This Thread
    you can keep your black tongue; any - by Padme - 04-08-2021, 10:24 PM
    RE: you can keep your black tongue; any - by Ciri - 04-09-2021, 01:57 PM
    RE: you can keep your black tongue; any - by Ciri - 04-16-2021, 04:51 PM
    RE: you can keep your black tongue; any - by Ciri - 04-25-2021, 01:14 PM
    RE: you can keep your black tongue; any - by Padme - 05-24-2021, 12:14 PM