• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  they don't love you like i love you; any

It is Glen!, er, GALE! She’s relieved to see it is so.

She calls out to him, walking closer as soon as she recognizes the one who invited her here, the keeper of this place. His smile would have drawn her closer if she were not already coming forward. But she is genuinely happy to see him and closes the gap quite quickly. “Yes,” she giggles, pretending to gasp, “my gods! I thought the same thing..forever.” she looks over his gentle face, smiling just as warmly back to him. Her scales twinkle like glass in the sunlight, the wind picking up her thick pale hair to make it dance like silken waves across her face and neck. She matches the seashore atmosphere – the blues, greens, white and metallic gold her shimmer like the waves crashing under the summer sun.

And those demonic monsters.” she shivers, flicking her long luscious tail to splash across her hips. “Many did not survive.” she pouts for a moment, squinting at the horizon to keep from falling into too much of a dreadful feeling about those that did not make it. She recounts that her mother and grandmother are both alive, and her grandmother is so…so..so elderly. Not an immortal elderly, either. Just. Elderly. (In her g-ma’s defense she’s looking to change this, asap.)

I was so relieved when you found me in the dark, that time in the Field.” she smiles, bringing her eyes back from looking at the sunlight sparkling in the churning waves, settling them back onto his handsome face. “It already feels so much like home.

@[Gale] for timeline sake i thought i would get to this one first XD
    onto the next Heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: they don't love you like i love you; any - by Fenwe - 04-13-2021, 03:13 PM