• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  leave them in the wreckage
    Mazikeen
    Mazikeen is delighted when Wishbone takes her up on their offer and she enjoys the wrestling match that follows - a wilder sort of joy bright in her orange eyes as they tussle until they are both out of breath. It helps those storming thoughts of hers fade into the background, helps her focus on the lighter ones - the ones that are inspiring these easy grins.

Mazikeen was already in an excellent mood and the wrestling match has only improved it. She stretches as the panther, enjoying the flexibility of the feline shape, before shifting back into her horse self - this time with the curving horns that had appeared sometime after she had finished her quest. Her eyes dance in their warm glow when she looks back at Wishbone.

“My reasons for visiting are not nearly as important as helping you take that stick out of your ass.” There’s a wild, laughing grin before she actually replies, shaking what little tension had been left out of her body and feeling utterly relaxed. “I needed a distraction and I wanted to make sure you made it through the rest of the darkness okay without me there to help you out.”

She didn't doubt Wishbone's capability in a fight - that's part of what she liked so much about the mare but she was truly glad to see her standing here, unharmed and not in another body. Even if those genuine thoughts are buried under the ridiculous joy Maze is feeling.

@[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    leave them in the wreckage - by Mazikeen - 04-07-2021, 06:59 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Wishbone - 04-12-2021, 09:48 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Mazikeen - 04-13-2021, 04:00 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Wishbone - 05-05-2021, 05:32 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Mazikeen - 05-06-2021, 04:06 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Wishbone - 05-28-2021, 06:35 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Mazikeen - 06-01-2021, 02:59 PM
    RE: leave them in the wreckage - by Wishbone - 06-22-2021, 03:18 PM