• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything that kills me makes me feel alive; any
    Leilan
    Roselin seems to mull over most of his ideas and suggestions like he’s some wise old shaman sharing the tribe’s secrets with her. And whatever he says, he cannot break her trust; so instead of confirming or denying his role on this whole, he just chuckles. ”I wouldn’t date disagree with you.” he claims, tugging her ear for good measure, now that she’s in reach.

In fact, the party idea at least helps with its first purpose; to distract. ”Yes. I think that’s something all of Beqanna needs at the moment. A day of happiness.” he hums a little, amused to see that she starts glowing without truly noticing it. She is quick to suggest decoration, a job so very well suited for his ice-sculpting daughter. ”You know what, I think so too.” he tells her when he assesses her encapsulation of the branch.

”That’ll be a surprise, Rosey.” he grins at her a little when she asks for a gift. Something pretty, fun, and useful, he thinks. ”Do you like puzzles?” The idea starts to grow in his mind - one of the main attractions, she will love it, and with her many younger and older horses, he believes.

”While you’re at it - can you and Memorie keep a secret?” After all, if Yanhua is to be crowned in flowers, like his twin had suggested once, who better to task with making the crown actually look beautiful?
    I feel your love and I feel it burn
    down this river, every turn

@[Roselin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive; any - by Leilan - 05-12-2021, 05:53 AM