• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  We’ll be counting stars
    Leilan
    The scaled mage looks at Yanhua, and feels much of what is going on inside his head. The magic of emotions may be something that Leilan will never truly grasp, or perhaps he just doesn’t want to. Either way, it is clinging to Yanhua whether the chestnut can reach is or not, and thus something that seeps into the cold of the Taigan mist, and coils back to the ice magic within the roan. He doesn’t shift or move however, and tension releases only when the goat-horned stallion has made his decision.

”Thank you.” He is silent once more, knowing how much this must take from Yanhua. Still he needs to take a little more, or, that is, move him along a certain path. ”However distant, Yan, you are my family. And family always comes first.” he pledges, his eye color slowly returning to the conflict between icy blue and silver. He’s not the hovering type, however, as Yanhua will discover with time. Truth be told he already knows how things will roll, if he has his way. Time will tell if things work out the way he hopes.

For now, he shakes his head. ”I think you’ve learned your lessons long ago.” Not to use his magic too eagerly, for one. ”Everything else, I cannot teach you.” @[Yanhua] will have to learn on his own, simply by living, and by having his current responsibility. Life lessons can’t be taught in theory, and no direct threats currently endanger the forest or the north as a whole.

”And remember. Nothing is definite in Beqanna.” She will be back, whether she likes it or not, whether short or for a longer time period - he will make sure of it.
    I feel your love and I feel it burn
    down this river, every turn
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    We’ll be counting stars - by Leilan - 04-07-2021, 11:44 AM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Yanhua - 04-08-2021, 10:31 AM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Leilan - 04-08-2021, 11:33 AM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Yanhua - 04-12-2021, 04:17 PM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Leilan - 04-16-2021, 03:29 PM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Yanhua - 04-23-2021, 03:37 PM
    RE: We’ll be counting stars - by Leilan - 04-30-2021, 06:47 AM