• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Catch that mirror way out west - Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

For a moment, he thinks she will flee. Her wings seem to catch the slight brush of wind and there’s a moment of disappointment that flares within him. Once again, he’s unsure about its origin. Is it displeasure on a missed opportunity to mess with her? An irritation that he would have to find another source of entertainment? Or maybe… Just maybe.. It’s because he wouldn’t mind her company. The second that thought flickers in his head he banishes it immediately. He doesn’t need anyone least of all a pampered prissy young thing that had probably been coddled and protected her whole life.

For a moment, his thoughts are intrusive and she is fleeing. Until she snaps them shut with a flourish, bringing her glowing wings to brush gently against her side and he wonders… Wonders how soft the fur must be there. Like velvet. Shaking his head slightly, tossing his silky forelock with a confident gesture. He must still be drunk, thinking like that. He almost missed the subtle cues of her annoyance, lost in the thought of touching satin, but he sees the tightening of her jawline and responds with a bright grin. Takes in the illuminated strain in her body, unable to catch the heat in her face. When she speaks, her voice is soft but stronger than he expected. Words of knowing how the monsters could hurt, that they had hurt her. The thought of her silky flesh falling apart excites him as much as it infuriates him. Why does he even care? Drunk, ‘Sce, you must still be absolutely plastered. Why does he feel so clear-headed then?

There’s a flame in the depths of ember as she talks, as she boldly takes a step towards him, and he finds himself thrilled at the prospect of being closer to her. His pulse thrums in response to the quickness in his chest. The smug grin doesn’t fade on his soft lips, his bright red iris’s never leaving the pale green of her own. Challenging her, daring her. “Perhaps.” He repeats back to her, slightly mocking with a hint of thoughtfulness. “Perhaps.” He says again as the sky opens up above them. His dark mane clings to his even darker coat, he does not flinch from the rain that drenches them both. “So many maybe’s.” He pauses, still regarding her with morbid fascination. At the way water droplets slide down her neck. There’s a thrill running thick in his blood, he hadn’t expected this at all. No, he had anticipated some show of fear or tears, some words about what a jerk he was. Not this. He hates it. He loves it. He doesn’t let his conflicted emotions show through his mask, his features always schooled in that cool disdain, his demeanor one of indifference despite the way his eyes bore straight into her.

Muscles have grown taunt beneath his own sable hide, his breath caught for a moment in the back of his throat. Caught in the exhilaration of her next move…. And then completely let down as she finally comes at him with the predictable response he had expected in the first place. The mood suddenly feels different, he feels himself retract within himself and the sneer replaces the teasing cocky grin, tugging the corners of his mouth into a frown. “I would expect nothing less Princess.” The last word said with a hiss and a sigh, not bothering to hide his contempt on what he thought of her and just how disappointing his conclusion was. Burrowing his own slight hurt deep within his small heart but he can’t help but bite back, to engage her again and hope for whatever it was that had tethered between them to resurface. “So which one is it?” He finally asks her calmly, perhaps a little too calmly. His voice flat but with a slight edge, his tone low. Baiting. “Which do you think I am?”

Obscene

@[Cheri] I'm so here for it haha

Messages In This Thread
    Catch that mirror way out west - Any - by Cheri - 03-29-2021, 08:12 PM
    RE: Catch that mirror way out west - Any - by Obscene - 04-16-2021, 12:24 AM