• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a love like religion, thomas
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    It always felt so strange at first to let her guard down with him. She was so used to every move being calculated, so accustomed to never letting anyone see the real her, so that they would never have anything to use against her, that it always took her a moment to settle into the ease of being with him. Even though she had touched him first she still tenses when he moves to press a kiss to her chest, fighting against that bone-deep instinct that tells her to recoil from love that is real—love that can hurt.

She was not in control when it came to him. It was not like toying with Ashhal or Aureus or whoever else is unlucky enough to happen across her path (as if she had not actively sought them out—as if she had not known exactly how to hurt them). She is powerless to the way he quiets the constant humming of her nerves, to the way he looks at her and it is like her armor never even existed. How his touch makes her heart beat beneath her skin like it will not be enough to contain it.

His answer to her question makes her forget to be cautious and once again she is relaxed back into him, his glass skin smooth against the soft galaxy-color of her. “You do help,” she answers him honestly, and though it is only half of a smile that lifts her pale lips upwards, it is still something soft and genuine. “You are the only shred of sanity I have left most of the time.” It is said with a faint laugh, but the truth of it weighs on her tongue, and she reaches to again press her lips to his jawline. “Having you here, and Amathea, that is the only thing I need.”

Her jaw clenches just slightly at a well-timed kick into her ribs, pressing her face into the strands of his mane as she waits for the lingering discomfort to pass. “Where is Amathea, anyway?” She asks him once she has caught her breath, her eyes scanning the river from where she rests with her head now against his chest.

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

@[thomas]

@[The Monsters] infrared vision ;( PLEASE?

Messages In This Thread
    a love like religion, thomas - by Desire - 02-23-2021, 12:16 AM
    RE: a love like religion, thomas - by thomas - 02-25-2021, 02:30 PM
    RE: a love like religion, thomas - by Desire - 03-21-2021, 08:02 PM
    RE: a love like religion, thomas - by thomas - 03-28-2021, 01:03 PM