• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't know why i run away, rosebay
    Rosebay

Would she purr with pleasure to know that this magic seeks to lead him further into the dark?

Would she gladly grab hold his wrist and take him?

She knows that they both stare into one another’s eyes and see abyss on the other side. Knows that they see the promise of eternity and death and do not flinch from what stares back at them. She knows she would not hesitate to play her part in him answering the call of his magic’s clattering teeth.

Rosebay would gladly answer.

Would gladly alongside him.

So when he shifts, his monstrous form cracking and breaking apart within him, she doesn’t move away. Even if her pulse accelerates, it is more from thrill than fear and she forces herself to watch. Forces herself to see the thing that he becomes. Whatever natural in her that has not been burned away balks, and she kneels on its throat. She forces its eyes open as he spits and roars into the monsters around them.

She croons as it tears them apart, ripping through them like water.

And when he finally turns his terrible attention back to her, she walks to him. Presses her poisoner’s mouth to the terror of his strange mouth and tastes her own toxin mixed with the demonic ichor. She licks it clean, feeling that pleasant hum in her veins as she tips her delicate, armored head back to stare at him.

“Then let us find whatever will not snap so easily.”

you and I nursing on a poison that never stung

@[crowns]

Messages In This Thread
    i don't know why i run away, rosebay - by crowns - 02-20-2021, 01:21 PM
    RE: i don't know why i run away, rosebay - by rosebay - 05-24-2021, 11:33 PM