• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I could make it better for you

Tamlin doesn’t really know what to say to the filly’s whines about how he wasn’t supposed to say no, he just gives a little shrug of his bony wings. The ‘they always come home with me’ is a bit concerning, and maybe that’s what puts him off from trying to smooth things over. The mare seems to handle the situation well enough, though perhaps without much kindness. Tamlin smiles in what would be a kind way… if his smile could be seen.

At the question of whether he hunts with the wolves, Tamlin’s skull moves side to side. “Sometimes I run with them while they hunt for the thrill of it, but I learned through experience that my stomach is unfortunately not built to digest meat and the results of attempting to are… not fun.” Tamlin says this casually, that easy laughter lacing his words once again. It had been very disgusting but it was funny to think about now - and having grown up with wolves, for all his opal hooves and easy smiles he does not find their nature unnerving.

His skull tilts to the side as he regards the dark and mysterious fourth member of their party and the fanged mare as something passes between them. He’s powerfully curious about it, especially the bitter question, but Tamlin holds his tongue. For once. Or… for now, anyway.

Their spooky friend responds to the filly’s greeting and Tamlin thinks nothing of the wolfish smile - just another predator in their group, which meant this winged skeleton was utterly at ease. He turns to the mare, and had he skin and eyebrows they would most certainly be raised. Somehow the vacant, lack-of-expression expression does the trick, he thinks. Hopes.

t a m l i n

artwork by space1993

@[Calavera]

Messages In This Thread
    I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-24-2021, 07:03 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-25-2021, 05:27 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 01-25-2021, 10:45 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 01-26-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-28-2021, 06:05 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-31-2021, 05:19 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 02-03-2021, 01:04 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 02-10-2021, 05:44 PM