• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I could make it better for you

l i v i n i a
    such is life, such is death.

It is clear the stallion is better equipped to handle children than she is. But the girl of smoke and shadow is undeterred.  “Oh, young one, you have much to learn about disappointment,” she purrs, yet again. Livinia learned these lessons early in her strange life. It was perhaps one of her mother’s most important teachings, followed by the task she had been given by the mountain. But her family history was nothing if not complicated.  She trains her crimson gaze upon the girl as she pulls away into the shadows.  She has much to learn, indeed.

The mention of the wolves is more than enough to draw her attention back to the stranger – the one who had drawn her hear in the first place.  The way he speaks of the wolves as if he were a member of their pack, yet he does not hunt with them.  It is intriguing to her. A mystery that she is determined to unravel, compounded by the fact that the darkness seems to have robbed him of his flesh. “Do you not hunt with them?” she asks, her gaze drifting to where they had disappeared into the dark. For if she had wolves of her own, she would hunt alongside them.  Deep within her the bloodlust stirs, and she moves quickly to quell the impulse lest it get out of hand.

When her attention returns to the present, the shadows draw her attention. Or rather the creature to which they gravitate. There’s something within her, something deep, that recognizes this strange shadow something as kin. She was born without fear of shadows or things that go bump in the night. Her twin – her everything – had been born of shadow and darkness before he had transcended into something…more. But she’d be raised alongside the shadows, so she does not recoil from this creature now.  She says nothing to it, however.

She simply smiles that same, wicked smile that her – their - mother had once worn in her youth – before the cold had burned it away.

Drawing Credit

@[Niklas]

@[The Monsters] wanna mess with Liv's Immortality? Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-24-2021, 07:03 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-25-2021, 05:27 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 01-25-2021, 10:45 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 01-26-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-28-2021, 06:05 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-31-2021, 05:19 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 02-03-2021, 01:04 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 02-10-2021, 05:44 PM