• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I could make it better for you

Being a skeleton all the time had been fun for the first several days - and then he had been annoyed and wished for his real body back - and now he had circled back around to liking it again. This freaky darkness didn’t appear to be going anywhere so he might as well enjoy it, right? And he was a young stallion in the prime of life, even if he didn’t look it right now. He looked like a creature that had been raised from the dead - except for his shiny opal hooves, of course.

Too bad he wasn’t as lucky as his siblings or he could be a glow in the dark skeleton. Those lucky bastards.

He had asked for assistance from the wolfpack to guide him to the meadow but released his hold on them once they had arrived - feeling a little guilty about it when the world was their hunting ground right now and he could see their excitement.

His stomach was already churning just thinking about what poor creature one of them might bring back for him. Sometimes that happened - once it had been a hare that had been only half-dead and he was pretty sure he had woken up half of Tephra with his scream.

Tamlin shuffles his wings only to hear the rattle of their bones against his ribs and laughs at himself as he wanders through the darkness - hoping he doesn’t get mistaken for the weird monsters he’s heard rumours of.

Do monsters have hooves like this? Definitely not.

t a m l i n

artwork by space1993

open to any!

Messages In This Thread
    I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-24-2021, 07:03 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-25-2021, 05:27 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 01-25-2021, 10:45 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 01-26-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Tamlin - 01-28-2021, 06:05 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Calavera - 01-31-2021, 05:19 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Livinia - 02-03-2021, 01:04 PM
    RE: I could make it better for you - by Niklas - 02-10-2021, 05:44 PM