• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  to be weak is to be miserable

violence

There is a feeling, as the mare looks at her. It is familiar, a tingle in the back of her mind, and her heart beats faster but she does not know why. It is that same odd sense of things familiar yet not familiar, a warped sort of déjà vu, and oh, Violence is intrigued now!
    Still, the mare only says no and Violence sighs, because she is curious now, and her curiosity can be a dangerous thing when not handled correctly. Because there is something still, in the heaviness of her words, that rings familiar.
    Violence does not move, but she sends her bone-thing closer. Just a step or two, to gauge the dark mare’s reaction. She is tempted to have it touch her, but refrains for now. She must be patient, but she finds patience so fruistrating.

She moves – not closer, but lateral, trying to see more of the mare, to unlock the reason behind this strange familiarity. She still cannot find it, but senses it’s there, some hidden image she only needs to look at the right way in order to make it pop into sharp relief.
    “And yet…” she says, “I feel as if I know you. Something familiar in you, something…”
    A soft clacking noise as the bones shift. A tension in the mare’s jaw, and suddenly, Violence sees it.
    “You remind me of my sisters,” she says, “except they’re a bunch of monsters.”

these violent delights bring violent ends

@[Nostromo]

Messages In This Thread
    to be weak is to be miserable - by Nostromo - 01-15-2021, 07:58 PM
    RE: to be weak is to be miserable - by violence - 01-30-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: to be weak is to be miserable - by Nostromo - 01-31-2021, 03:50 PM
    RE: to be weak is to be miserable - by violence - 02-13-2021, 08:11 PM
    RE: to be weak is to be miserable - by Nostromo - 02-27-2021, 02:37 PM