• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m trying very hard not to connect with people right now

s a b a l . 

The tiniest of smug smiles pulls at her lips when Maze cannot full name her back. Sabal 1, Mazikeen 0.  But some part of her thrills at her ability to so easily to get under Maze’s skin. It is truly a talent of hers and she relishes in it. Of course, Maze gets under her skin just as effortlessly but she’s absolutely choosing to ignore that fact for the time being. You know the whole btw there are monsters thing had raised her blood pressure a fair amount but…that’s completely irrelevant. Mhmm.

“Well. I, for one, am relieved to know they can be killed,” she said, effortlessly pivoting from Maze’s obvious anger and redirecting the conversation back to something more within her wheelhouse. And like hell was she going to admit how impressive it was that Maze had dispatched not one but two basically invisible monsters. Yeah she was not going to admit that out loud. She would never hear the end of it.

She was sure she could hold her own in a fight, but fighting was so not Sabal’s style if she could avoid it.  Plus, she knew where her advantages would be in a fight, and she knew that Maze would avoid them like the plague. Pretty kitty didn’t seem to enjoy the water.  Which was enough for Sabal to narrow her gaze on her friend.

“Speaking of swimming lessons. You should probably learn to swim. Don’t think I haven’t noticed that all your favorite forms have a complete and total aversion to water.  Remember, we did establish my eyes aren’t just for decoration.”  Another smirk blooms on her lips.

See? The kelpie IS observant.
    Sabal 2. Mazikeen 0.

can’t stop staring at those ocean eyes.
    manip by squirt

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’m trying very hard not to connect with people right now - by Sabal - 02-09-2021, 02:21 PM