• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  in a sea gone black
    oceane
    a little white light in a sea gone black

Oceane concludes her recollection of Loess' recent history with a quiet sigh and a hopeful gaze flung in Fiorina's direction. The xenomorph had listened attentively, and though the Loessian Queen had guessed at her lineage back when they'd first met, she is still partially, selfishly, thankful that Fiorina does not draw added attention to it - though, in actuality, it means nothing. It does not change her decision nor detract from the growing trust she feels for the leader of her Vanguard.

It just is.

Fiorina's commitment to helping Loess find an age of peace, albeit not entirely, settles her more pressing concerns. "Thank you, Fiorina. Truly. If there's anything you need from me, I trust you'll let me know." Her golden eyes flick away from the obsidian woman, into the darkness beyond her, and motions with her chin towards the heart of Loess. "Let's go introduce you to the few others who still call Loess home. Then I promise you can be done with diplomacy for the day."

@[Fiorina]
    (i'm sorry it's so SHORT but i want to start a new one with them soon!)
    ""

i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-06-2021, 02:04 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Fiorina - 01-08-2021, 07:14 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-10-2021, 06:21 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Fiorina - 01-15-2021, 10:08 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-23-2021, 06:53 PM