• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  came in like a vision, balto
    jamie
    I CAN’T EXACTLY DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL
    BUT IT’S NOT QUITE RIGHT
    How terribly fond the shadow-thing is of this cave dweller. Despite the anger that had ripped through him like a flash flood some years before. When Balto had made the dark thing believe that he belonged to him, when it had been revealed that he’d lied. Despite how horribly Jamie had wanted him to suffer. Despite how fiercely Balto had wanted to make him bleed when they’d met again on the battlefield.

How tenderly the shadow-thing touches him now. How sweet the promises he makes. He will take care of the old stallion, black now with decay. He will see to it that the suffering ends in any way he can.

It is not a kindness, no, the shadow-thing is not capable of these things. It is something else entirely. Something perverse. Something dark and dangerous. 

Anything is possible. So much has changed. He is capable of such devastating things now. He draws back his head and he kisses the dark stallion’s brow the same way he had kissed his daughters’ perfect brows. He leaves his promise there and Balto comes willingly back into his embrace. How this feeds his power, strengthens the dark thing until he is almost trembling with it!

I promise you,” he wheezes and feeds magic into the stallion’s veins, feeds just enough into the gut to try and convince him. See, it says, see what I can give you?Things are different now.

But will he kill him or will he resurrect him?

AND IT LEAVES ME COLD

@[Balto]

Messages In This Thread
    came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-02-2021, 07:00 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 01-03-2021, 09:46 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-10-2021, 05:29 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 01-16-2021, 02:57 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-31-2021, 03:16 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 05-16-2021, 11:42 AM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 05-18-2021, 02:54 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 05-22-2021, 11:35 AM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 05-28-2021, 06:54 PM