• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  came in like a vision, balto

i’ve been both a saint & a viper

Balto rasps, his breath caught in his throat, those icy eyes stagnant beneath a heavily shadowed brow as Jamie digs somewhere deep inside him. His whole body tenses, shuddering.

Come with me.

I will end your suffering.

The creature’s heart clenches. The weight of Jamie’s head across the broadness of his back is comfortable and though the obsidian of his ears are lost somewhere beneath the tangles of his mane, he does not attempt to move himself or the tall, black stallion. His chin tips upwards (that brilliant red marking closing around his throat ominously), hesitant. The fog meets him there, a gentle press against his blue-black jugular, tempting him with its dark and terrible promises. Balto’s dark eyelids fall across the ghostly blue of his eyes. He can feel the darkness spreading, something vile changing him from the inside out.

His throat feels as if it is closed shut as he swallows hard, fighting whatever urge it is that plagues him, a thing he does not yet understand. As much as he wants to refuse Jamie (as much as he should), he finds himself unable. The darkness has been attempting to swallow him whole for decades - perhaps now it is time.

Balto’s tongue attempts to moisten the dry cracks of his onyx lips, the pounding in his head nearly unbearable.

“Would it even be possible?” He thinks of Sabra, of her promises she’s made him and the ones he made in return. He thinks of their first encounter and how things have spiraled so far since then. Could it be done?

Balto leans into his friend and whimpers helplessly, suddenly,  “I’m so hungry, Jamie.”

Balto

@[jamie]

Messages In This Thread
    came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-02-2021, 07:00 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 01-03-2021, 09:46 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-10-2021, 05:29 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 01-16-2021, 02:57 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 01-31-2021, 03:16 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 05-16-2021, 11:42 AM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 05-18-2021, 02:54 PM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by Balto - 05-22-2021, 11:35 AM
    RE: came in like a vision, balto - by jamie - 05-28-2021, 06:54 PM